Saturday 13 February 2016

Dark Elf or Demon Samurai?

I've just 'finished' work on this guy, who has been on my table, half painted, for about 6 months. I'm guessing he's a Dark Elf, although for my short term purposes I've painted him up as a sort of Demon Samurai, hence the shield.



Now he's painted though and with my recently acquired copy of Realm of Chaos: Slaves to Darkness, I can see him as a Dark Elf champion of Khorne in a future RoC warband! He's only level 5 at the moment I reckon. I'll have to think of a name for him.


He feels Oldhammer (i.e. circa 1979-92) to me, but the only marking on the tab was cDE in a rough oval without a date, which I sadly forgot to take a picture of earlier in the process.


He would be my first ever Dark Elf, and I know nothing about the range. Can anyone help ID him?
Thanks!


(please ignore horrible basing, I'm re-using a second hand base)

No comments:

Post a Comment